- Created: Wednesday, 03 January 2018 22:45
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is expected to announce his congestion management plan this month in the state’s attempts to address congestion in New York City and produce a dedicated funding stream for MTA.
- Created: Wednesday, 03 January 2018 22:27
For decades, taxi medallions in America’s largest cities were some of the best investments around.
- Created: Friday, 25 August 2017 17:06
In the global ride hail market, China’s Didi Chuxing is backing Uber rival Careem to expand into the Middle East.
- Created: Friday, 25 August 2017 16:54
For the brief history of the ride hail industry, Uber has been the giant and Lyft the much smaller startup.
- Created: Friday, 21 July 2017 14:00
Nissan and Renault plan to launch driverless ride-hailing and ride-sharing services over the next decade, according to the companies.
- Created: Friday, 21 July 2017 13:53
Management crises and upheaval at U.S. ride-hail giant Uber have allowed Lyft, a distant No. 2 in the market, to gain some ground.
- Created: Friday, 21 July 2017 13:38
New York’s Taxi and Limousine Commission’s (TLC) position on tipping within ride-hail apps has prompted Uber to add the feature to its application.
- Created: Tuesday, 06 June 2017 23:56
Didi Chuxing, the Chinese-based Uber rival, has opened a research lab in Mountain View, California to focus on AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies.
- Created: Tuesday, 06 June 2017 23:17
European service Mytaxi recently launched in the UK, allowing Londoners and tourists to hail one of the city's iconic black cabs from their smart phones.
- Created: Tuesday, 06 June 2017 23:09
A study by transportation, economics and urban planning experts has found that ridesharing and ride hail services using autonomous vehicles (AV) could shift millions of drivers away from personal cars in major U.S. cities over the next two decades.