We’re revolutionizing the way you purchase rideshare insurance for your Uber or Lyft vehicle.
Commercial Hirecar Insurance Company (CHIC) provides commercial auto insurance to rideshare operators with commercially registered vehicles. This coverage protects the rideshare operator in the event of a motor vehicle accident and ensures there are no coverage gaps.
Registering the vehicle commercially and insuring with CHIC provides primary liability and personal injury protection for the rideshare operator. Coverage is provided on a primary basis when vehicle is used personally and excess when on rideshare operations.
Under a personal auto policy there is no coverage for vehicles which are used for-hire commercial purposes and this may result in denial of claim or cancellation of coverage. Using a personal auto policy for rideshare operations and not disclosing commercial use of your vehicle leaves you vulnerable to lawsuits and potential loss of assets. Our policy provides coverage during personal and commercial purposes and leaves no gaps in coverage.
- Policy Quotes can be completed online or by phone
- Online Payment
- View Your Account Online
- Print Policy Documents, Insurance Cards, and Request Certificates of Insurance Online
- Request Policy Changes Online
- Dash Cameras, both front and rear view are provided to our insureds for both security and claim prevention.
- Our company representative will visit your place of business to complete all paperwork and explain specifics of the policy.
- Live phone support is available from 8am-8pm EST Monday to Friday.